Hood to Coast Relay: Team Morning!

Since Nuun’s announcement of the Hood to Coast Team in April, I  have thought about the race approximately 1,963,047,850 times. This is truly not an exaggeration. I absolutely cannot wait to board the plane on August 22nd and head to Seattle to meet some amazing people and promote a product that I strongly believe in.

I have also been waiting *patiently* since that day in April for the awesome people at Nuun to announce the 12-person teams and which legs we will be running. That announcement was made yesterday and it makes it all seem even closer and more real.

I am BEYOND excited to be a part of Team Morning AfterNuun Delight!

I am in Van 1, Runner #2. My fellow van mates are:

My Van 2 Teammates are:

I can’t wait to meet everyone (including all of the ladies on Team Noon and Team Night)!

Here is the breakdown of my legs:

I got my first choice of legs, which is so awesome. I originally wanted this position because it has challenging legs and a variety of runs including a downhill run, a flat run and a run with rolling hills. I am also excited that I am in Van 1, because that means I will get the opportunity to go to the top of Mt. Hood for the start of the race!

I know that August is going to sneak up on me quickly and between now and then, I definitely need to include some double days in my schedule. I should also practice running downhill so that I don’t trash my legs on the first run!!

Motivation Alert: I am thinking I will start my two-a-day runs tomorrow :)

This entry was posted in Hood to Coast, Races, running. Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to Hood to Coast Relay: Team Morning!

1. Caroline says:

I got my first pick also! and I am also happy to be in van 1!!!

I’m so excited for you! I recognize many of those ladies… you’re all gonna have a blast. Can’t wait to hear about it! Definitely start prepping for that downhill. :)

3. Excited to be on your team!! Have to admit, I’m a little jealous of the challenge of your leg…I kind of wanted a more challenging one this year but I’m happy just to be there. And if it means doing the same one I did last year…well, great! :) Looking forward to meeting you.

4. How exciting! I can’t wait to hear all about it and I love the diversity of your runs – good luck training :)

5. woot woot, you are going to have soooo much fun!!! enjoy the heck out of it

6. jennifer f says:

see you in August! whoot!

YAAAYYY!! GO TEAM MORNING!!!! :-) You are going to CRUSH those legs! I definitely recommend running some huge downhills for practice (have someone drop you off at the top of some mountain!). I CAN’T WAIT!

Ah that’s a good idea! I was wondering how I was going to practice running down, but that’s a good idea! We have the perfect mountain here to practice on!

8. Pingback: Weekly Recap: Here we go! |

So excited to meet you and be in the same van!!! So excited for my downhill run too, it’s going to be tough to control it and not fly down it.

ahhhhh! I can’t wait! I have been told that I need to have someone drop me off at the top of a mountain and run down it to practice! Yikes!

i love our team!! so excited!!!

11. Pingback: Weekly Recap: NYC |