(Not Really) Wordless Wednesday

I don’t normally jump on the “day of the week” bandwagon here, but since I am in training all day every day this week and don’t have the energy or brain power to write a *real* post, I thought I would share this…

There definitely hasn’t been enough schnoodle around here lately!

P.S. Happy National Running Day! Which happened to fall on a non-running day for me, but I am making up for it by sandwiching NRD with runs yesterday and tomorrow!

This entry was posted in Ernie, family, the boys, walter. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to (Not Really) Wordless Wednesday

1. Caroline says:

rest day for me too!!! I planned that bad! I will be running after my kids at the LA Zoo..that has to count!! :)

Ha! Adorable picture! I added one easy mile to my spin time, but my “real” running days are Tues/Thurs, too. :)

Still going strong on your Run Streak! I am impressed…I ran 4 days in a row Saturday – Tuesday, mostly by coincidence and my legs were totally ready for a break today.

3. Christina says:

From another Schnoodly owner, Happy National Running Day! I think embracing “wordless” posts is not a bad thing one bit. Hey, we are all busy training to run, not training to become the next Nora Roberts! ha ha ;-)

Ahhh puppiessssss! They are so cute! (And add me to list of bad runners – today was a planned rest day for me! I had no idea there was even such thing as a National Running Day.)

I suppose it is kind of like a Hallmark Holiday made up by the organizations that put on races :)? It is kind of cool since it gets everyone excited about it and gives running communities and excuse to get together, etc. but I don’t know how many people who aren’t big in the online world even know about it?

5. Agreed my lack of brain function makes wordless wed more appealing